Simply the best classic cream shade ever – never fails to impress.
The Lazy Range is a totally unique chalk and mineral paint with a wax infusion and has all the Frenchic qualities you have grown to know and love. It is self priming, self levelling and self sealing with no odour and is a smooth and gorgeous paint with excellent coverage. It is robust and it really is a 'paint & go' as it needs no buffing nor sealing! Simply dip, paint and go! It is also wipeable, certified EN:71-3, so is safe to paint childrens toys etc and dries in a couple of hours. It can also be sprayed too.
- Water based
- Suitable for interior use only
- Chalk and mineral paint formulated for wooden furniture, laminate, metal
- Suitable for walls – in which case thinning with up to 10% tap water is advised
- Minimal VOC content with virtually no odour
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Self-priming - no primer or undercoat required
- Self-levelling - meaning little to no brushmarks is achievable
- Self-sealing - does not require a top coat for durability
- Finish - soft, low sheen
- A 750ml tin will provide a coat of up to 12.5m2. For a durable finish, a minimum of 2 coats is required, so your 750ml tin should provide full coverage for just over 6m2on non-porous surfaces like laminate or metal.
- Porous, or ‘thirsty’ surfaces like bare wood or MDF, tend to absorb paint meaning additional coats are likely to be required to achieve a durable finish. In this case, your 750ml tin will provide less than 6m2of full coverage. If you apply the paint too thinly, durability may be affected.
- Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from wax, grease of penetrating substances and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint.
- Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with Frenchic Sugar Soap, rinse and dry. Hand-sand sufficiently to abrade the surface. Wipe off any dust, paint away! For a great demonstration, see our video from Frenchic TV.
- Take care on opening the tin lid – a Frenchic tin opener is recommended.
- Stir thoroughly with a wide implement prior to each use.
Application, drying and sealing
- Apply with a good quality brush or a roller
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
- You may prefer to sand between coats, depending on the desired effect
- Seal with your choice of Frenchic sealant
Clean up and storage
- Reseal tin after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Do not store where the tin could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures.